Exclusive Tickets for Venice mkgallery Now Available
Tickets available for the premier culinary experience at JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa
JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts and mkgalleryamp; Wine are thrilled to announce that tickets to the inaugural Venice mkgalleryamp; Wine Festival will be available to the general public starting today. Hosted by the extraordinary JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa along with mkgalleryamp; Wine Editor-in-Chief Hunter Lewis, the highly-anticipated Venice mkgalleryamp; Wine Festival will take place from May 3-6. Ticket-holders will join celebrity chefs, renowned winemakers, and epicurean insiders for a spectacular three-day weekend showcasing the finest Italian cuisines, wines, and spirits, with a focus on local Veneto traditions and the magnetism of the Venetian islands.
Venice mkgalleryamp; Wine will bring together some of the most well-respected names in Italian cuisine for three incredible days of cooking demonstrations, wine tastings, and culinary experiences. Guests will have personal access to internationally-celebrated chefs and wine and spirits experts including:
- Michelin-starred chef Giancarlo Perbellini and chef Federico Belluco of JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa's Michelin-starred Dopolavoro restaurant
- James Beard Award-winning celebrity chef, author, restaurateur and 2004 mkgalleryamp; Wine Best New Chef Scott Conant
- 2002 mkgalleryamp; Wine Best New Chef and James Beard Award-winning chef and restaurateur Fabio Trabocchi
- James Beard Award-winning chef Jonathan Waxman
- James Beard Award-winning chef Melissa Kelly
- Award-winning Italian chef Caterina Ceraudo
- Co-owner and beverage director of Spirited Award-winning 2017 Best American Cocktail Bar Columbia Room and 2016 mkgalleryamp; Wine Best New Mixologist JP Fetherston
- Wine expert Anthony Giglio
- mkgalleryamp; Wine Executive Wine Editor Ray Isle
- mkgalleryamp; Wine Editor-in-Chief Hunter Lewis
JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa will feature enriching on-property experiences including: an Italian-themed market on the Main Lawn; ‘Bocce & Bubbles’ tournament at the Villa; ‘Michelin-Starred Masters’ dinner party; ‘Curds & Whey’ ricotta-making demonstration; ‘Grown in Veneto’ farm-to-fork dinner; ‘Summertime Risotto & Spritz’ demonstration; ‘The Invention of Italian Cocktails,’ mastering the art of making the perfect cocktail; and interactive cooking demonstrations led by notable culinary personalities at Sapori Cooking Academy.
"We are excited to give food and wine and spirits aficionados the opportunity to experience the rich history and splendor of JW Marriott Venice through our exclusive partnership with mkgalleryamp; Wine,” said Mitzi Gaskins, Global Brand Leader, JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts and The Luxury Collection. "Venice mkgalleryamp; Wine will highlight internationally-acclaimed chefs and culinary talents who have played a key role in defining modern Italian cuisine, with a magical city as the backdrop."
“At mkgalleryamp; Wine, we are all about enjoying life's greatest pleasures -- food, wine, cocktails, travel, culture -- which is what the inaugural Venice mkgalleryamp; Wine Festival is all about,” said Hunter Lewis, Editor-in-Chief of mkgalleryamp; Wine. "With its extraordinary location and culinary legacy, JW Marriott Venice is the ideal place to bring this event to life.”
Tickets to the Venice mkgalleryamp; Wine Festival are available online and can be purchased online by visiting www.jwvenicefoodandwine.com. Additional talent and programming will be announced in the coming weeks.